Click on any of these links to learn more about why you should choose a NJ criminal defense attorney at Villani & DeLuca:
- Local Ocean and Monmouth County Experience
- Membership in National Criminal Defense Associations
- Extensive Education & Training
- Dedicated Criminal Defense Attorneys
Local Ocean and Monmouth County Experience
Partner Carmine Villani, Esq. was a former Municipal Prosecutor for Colts Neck Township and the Borough of Keansburg in NJ. In addition, Mr. Villani has worked as a Public Defender in multiple Ocean County and Monmouth County municipalities. Prior to joining Villani & DeLuca, P.C., associate Timothy Horn, Esq. obtained a valuable background in criminal defense and prosecution having observed and researched many criminal law issues and procedures when he served as a judicial law clerk at the New Jersey Superior Court of Ocean County, Criminal Division. In 1996, Mr. Villani founded the law firm of Villani & DeLuca, P.C. with partner Vincent DeLuca.
Member of National Criminal Defense Associations
Partner Carmine Villani, Esq. is an active member of the American Association for Justice and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. The American Association for Justice promotes justice and fairness for injured persons, safeguards victims’ rights and strengthens the civil justice system through education and disclosure of information critical to public health and safety. The mission of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers is to ensure justice and due process for persons accused of crime and promote the proper and fair administration of criminal justice.
Extensive Education & Training
Villani & DeLuca’s NJ criminal defense attorney team keeps up with New Jersey laws and the legal practice by regularly attending CLE (continuing legal education) seminars and training throughout the area. Below is a list of some of the courses they have attended in recent years.
- No More Stipulations: Forensic Drug Chemistry for the Defense Attorney
- Forensic Toxicology for Attorneys 2013: Alcohol, Drugs & How to Use an Expert
- Proof of Facts
- Helpful Tips from the Bench and Prosecutor
- Automobile Searches for Drugs, Guns, Money, Beer and More Drugs
- DWI and Criminal Law Annual Review – 2012
- New Jersey Arrest, Search & Seizure Review – 2011
- Effect of a Criminal Conviction on Immigration
- Exceptions to the Warrant Requirement under New Jersey Law
Choose NJ Criminal Defense Attorney that Will Fight for You
Villani & DeLuca attorneys zealously represent individuals facing all types of criminal charges under New Jersey law. During your free initial consultation, one of our experienced lawyers will discuss with you all aspects of your charge and the ways in which the firm of Villani & DeLuca can help protect your rights. Contact a Villani & DeLuca criminal defense attorney at 732-965-3350 today.