Call 24/7 to Book a Free Consultation (732) 709-7757

If I lose my driving privilege, when will it begin?

NJ DWI FAQ  |  See also:  NJ Criminal Defense FAQ

Q) If I lose my driving privilege, when will it begin?

A) If you are convicted at trial or plead guilty, the loss of your driving privileges will begin immediately upon the Municipal Court Judge sentencing you.  You will be required to give your current driver's license to the court staff prior to leaving the court building.   You must surrender your license at Court.
Next > Does a DWI result in motor vehicle points being added to my license?
Villani & DeLuca P.C. are experienced DWI Defense attorneys.  Call (732) 709-7757 for a Free phone consultation.

Contact Us Today

Villani & DeLuca, P.C. is committed to answering your questions about Divorce & Family Law, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and DWI & Traffic Law issues in New Jersey. We offer a Free Consultation and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.