Call 24/7 to Book a Free Consultation (732) 709-7757

Can the court impose restraints prior to a drug offense conviction?

NJ Drug Charges FAQ  |  See also:  NJ DWI FAQ

Q) Can the court impose other restraints on me prior to conviction for a drug offense?

A) Yes.  When a person is charged with a criminal defense, upon release from custody the court may issue a restraining order prohibiting the offender from entering the place in which the criminal offense is alleged to have occurred.
Next > Will my landlord be notified of my drug conviction?
Villani & DeLuca P.C. are experienced Drug Charge attorneys.  Call (732) 709-7757 for a Free phone consultation.

Contact Us Today

Villani & DeLuca, P.C. is committed to answering your questions about Divorce & Family Law, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and DWI & Traffic Law issues in New Jersey. We offer a Free Consultation and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.