Call 24/7 to Book a Free Consultation (732) 709-7757

How Does a DWI Affect My Out of State License?

NJ DWI FAQ  |  See also:  NJ Criminal Defense FAQ

Q) I have an out of state drivers license. Will I lose my license in my home state?

A) Likely.  In most instances, a DWI conviction in New Jersey will be reported back to your home state by the New Jersey MVC under the Interstate Drivers License Compact.  The reporting of the New Jersey DWI conviction may cause your home state to suspend your driver's license.
Next > Does an accident make the penalty more serious?
Villani & DeLuca P.C. are experienced DWI Defense attorneys.  Call (732) 709-7757 for a Free phone consultation.

Contact Us Today

Villani & DeLuca, P.C. is committed to answering your questions about Divorce & Family Law, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and DWI & Traffic Law issues in New Jersey. We offer a Free Consultation and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.