Call 24/7 to Book a Free Consultation (732) 709-7757

NJ 2C:52-4. Expungement of ordinances.

NJ Statutes > NJ Expungement Laws >2C:52-4

Defending NJ 2C:52-4.  Expungement of ordinances.

After you read the following NJ Criminal Statute (Expungement of ordinances) you may decide that you need the help of a lawyer, or need a legal interpretation of how this statute applies to your case.  The firm of Villani & DeLuca has experienced criminal lawyers with over 20 years of experience, including a former municipal prosecutor.  Call the number above for a free 24×7 phone consultation or read more about the expungement charge.

NJ Statute: 2C:52-4.  Ordinances.

In all cases wherein a person has been found guilty of violating a municipal  ordinance of any governmental entity of this State and who has not been  convicted of any prior or subsequent crime, whether within this State or any  other jurisdiction, and who has not been adjudged a disorderly person or petty  disorderly person on more than two occasions, may, after the expiration of a  period of 2 years from the date of his conviction, payment of fine, satisfactory completion of probation or release from incarceration, whichever is later, present a duly verified petition as provided in section 2C:52-7 herein to the Superior Court in the county in which the violation occurred praying that such conviction and all records and information pertaining thereto  be expunged.
L.1979, c. 178, s. 111, eff. Sept. 1, 1979.

AKA: NJ Criminal Charge 2C:52-4, Violation 2C:52-4, Offense 2C:52-4

Next > 2C:52-4.1.  Expungement of juvenile delinquent adjudications and charges.
Disclaimer: A copy of this statute has been provided for your information. This wording was current from the NJ website as of August 2012.

Contact Us Today

Villani & DeLuca, P.C. is committed to answering your questions about Divorce & Family Law, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and DWI & Traffic Law issues in New Jersey. We offer a Free Consultation and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.