NJ Child Support, Alimony & Equitable Distribution Laws
We have gathered the following New Jersey divorce laws and statutes concerning child support, alimony and equitable distribution. The statutes provided below are meant only to serve as general information. If you have questions concerning the divorce process in New Jersey, please contact Villani & DeLuca, P.C. at 732-965-3350 for a free consultation.
Child Support, Alimony & Equitable Distribution Laws in NJ:
- 2A:34-23. Alimony.
- 2A:34-23a. Child support factors.
- 2A:34-23b. Alimony factors.
- 2A:34-23.1. Equitable distribution criteria.
- 2A:34-24. Abandonment or separation from obligee; order for support and maintenance.
- 2A:34-24.1. Divorce by spouse in absence of jurisdiction over other spouse; support orders.
- 2A:34-25. Remarriage of former spouse; termination of alimony; exceptions.
- 2A:34-26. Attachment.
- 2A:34-27. Bond for costs.