Practice Areas for Experienced NJ Lawyers
NJ Lawyers – Villani & DeLuca P.C.
We are Villani & DeLuca P.C.; attorneys representing individuals, families and business owners in Ocean County and Monmouth County, New Jersey through a broad range of practice areas. We treat each client with respect and each case with the vigilance it deserves. Our lawyers are dedicated to defending the rights of the criminally accused, protecting families through all areas concerning family law, providing the highest level of legal representation for those accused of a DWI or a DUI charge and much more.
Our Practice Areas in NJ
The highly qualified lawyers at Villani & DeLuca P.C. have experience handling a variety practice areas; the following six areas cover our firm’s primary legal practices:
- Family Law – Family law is a highly specialized practice area that encompasses all issues involved in the marriage and family context. We handle all matters related to divorce and separation with compassion, sensitivity and skill. Our team of lawyers has unparalleled experience handling all areas of family law including divorce, alimony, child custody and visitation rights, child support, collaborative divorce, mediation, domestic violence and restraining orders and property division. Reduce anxiety about your family law and divorce decisions by talking to a lawyer at Villani & DeLuca P.C. today.
- Driving While Intoxicated – Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) is a Motor Vehicle violation (N.J.S.A. 39: 4-50) in the State of New Jersey. Also known as “drunk driving”, DWI charges are considered to be one of the most serious motor vehicle violations in the state. Every state deals with such cases differently, but regardless, driving while intoxicated is against the law in New Jersey (as it is everywhere across the nation). A person who operates a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of 0.08% or above is considered to be driving under the influence. New Jersey is a zero-tolerance state; and because of the serious nature of this crime, penalties for a DWI and related offenses can be severe. If you or a loved one has been charged with driving while intoxicated, contact the lawyers of Villani & DeLuca, P.C. to protect your rights as soon as possible.
- Criminal Defense – The attorneys at Villani & DeLuca, P.C. are committed to providing strategic and aggressive representations, with only our clients’ best interests in mind and promise to make every effort to obtain the best result possible. The attorneys at Villani & DeLuca, P.C. have represented individuals throughout the entire array of criminal matters, including theft, assault, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, fake ID, underage drinking, and more. Since no two cases are alike, we will spend the time to understand the facts and nuances in your case to assist you with the strongest defense.
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs – If you are pulled over for suspicion of a DUI violation, New Jersey law enforcement won’t care that you were only drowsy because you had to take an over-the-counter medication like medication for your allergies. This means that you will most likely be charged with a DUI (driving under the influence) of drugs and could face the same charges as a person who was driving under the influence of heroin. Being convicted of a DUI is a serious offense, carrying heavy penalties. If you or a loved one has been charged with driving under the influence of drugs, contact the lawyers of Villani & DeLuca, P.C. to protect your rights as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury – A personal injury refers to a situation where someone has been physically or emotionally injured or killed as a result of someone else’s negligence. Our personal injury law firm provides compassionate representation to individuals injured in a variety of different accidents types, including premises liability, dog bites, automobile accidents, slip and fall injuries, worker’s compensation, shopping mall accidents, pool injuries, defamation, products liability and wrongful death. Whether you’re injured at work, bitten by a dog, hurt during a motor vehicle accident or on someone else’s property, we handle a wide range of workers’ compensation and personal injury cases
- Bankruptcy – The pressures of bankruptcy can affect the quality of your life. With bankruptcy protection, the federal law is meant to give a debtor a fresh start while providing fair and equal treatment to creditors. If you have been receiving harassing phone calls and aggressive collection attempts from creditors, you may have options. Villani & DeLuca represent people in Ocean County and Monmouth County facing bankruptcy and foreclosure resolution matters
- ABC/Liquor License – Obtaining a liquor license for your business in NJ can be a complicated, frustrating and time-consuming process. A liquor license attorney from Villani & DeLuca can help navigate the governmental regulations and get your business operating and generating revenue quickly and easily.
Well-versed in several practice areas, the attorneys at Villani & DeLuca take the time to understand the details of each and every individual case. We handle a wide range of complex criminal defense, DWI and DUI cases; we also represent individuals in the areas of personal injury law, family law and bankruptcy.
We offer a free initial legal consultation; this is a confidential and no-obligation way to contact us so that we can advise you concerning your specific case and give you information about your next steps to take. Call 732-965-3350 or fill out the form on the right and an attorney will get back to you shortly. Our lawyers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.