Vincent DeLuca, Esq.
Areas of Concentration
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Divorce and Separation
- Divorce Litigation
- Child Custody and Parenting Time Issues
- Child/Spousal Support
- Domestic Partnerships
- Relocation Applications
- Juvenile Matters
- Divorce Arbitration
- Divorce Mediation/Economic Mediation
- Complex High Net Worth Divorces
- Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders
- Alimony Calculations
- Equitable Distribution of Marital Assets
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Post-Divorce Support Modification Applications
- Proper Allocation of College Costs
- Emergent Applications
Vincent C. DeLuca, a partner of the firm, devotes the entirety of his practice to family law. Vince is a trained divorce mediator and collaborative divorce attorney.
Vince is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney. Less than .002% of all practicing attorneys in New Jersey are certified matrimonial law attorneys. To become a certified matrimonial law attorney, the state Supreme Court requires that each candidate for certification possess extensive trial experience, pass a comprehensive written exam, as well as being recommended by state Superior Court judges and fellow practicing attorneys.
Vince has lectured throughout the state of New Jersey at divorce and family law seminars on all types of divorce-related issues, such as the divorce process in New Jersey, and how to prepare for your divorce.
Vince is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association Family Law Committee, Family Law Section, and is also a member of the statewide Family Law Executive Committee. Vince has also been selected as one of the New Jersey Super Lawyers in Family Law, and the American Society of Legal Advocates has named Vince as one of the top 100 lawyers in the area of family law.
Vince is currently the only Ocean County, New Jersey attorney member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC). His practice is focused on various aspects of family law.
In 2017, Vince was one of only ten attorneys in Central Jersey selected as a leader in the practice of Family Law.
- Admitted to Practice in the State of New Jersey 1993
- Admitted to Practice in the State of New York 1993
- Admitted to Practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Admitted to Practice before the U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- NEW ENGLAND SCHOOL OF LAW, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctorate Degree, 1993
- MUHLENBERG COLLEGE, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor Of Arts Degree in Political Science, 1990
- Selected by Super Lawyers each year since 2015
- Leader in Family Law, Ten Leaders (Central New Jersey)
- Member of the American Society of Legal Advocates, 2014
- Author of the “Helping Children Cope with Divorce” eBook, 2013
- Qualified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Matrimonial Attorney, March 2009
- Master of Hayden Proctor American Inn of Court
- Master Instructor in the Ocean Monmouth Family Law Inns of Court (legal education organization for family law attorneys)
- Approved for admission to the Roster of Mediators for Economic Aspects of Family Law Cases by the NJ Supreme Court
- Economic Mediator, Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex Counties
- Received Certification from the State of New Jersey Administration Office of the Courts in Mediation and Conciliation skills
- Currently serving as an Early Settlement Panelist to the New Jersey Superior Court in Ocean County
- Served as Blue Ribbon Panelist and Arbitrator of Family Law Disputes
- Accredited Collaborative Law Attorney, 2006 – Present
- Founding member and President of the Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group
- Appointed by the Superior Court to serve as Guardian ad Litem
- Appointed by the Superior Court to serve as Parenting Time Coordinator
- Appointed by the Superior Court as Receiver to oversee the sale of marital assets
- Appointed by the Superior Court as counsel in various contempt hearings
- Former Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Raymond A. Hayser, J.T.C. t/a J.S.C., 1993-1994
- Served as mediator to the New Jersey Superior Court in Monmouth County
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Appointed to serve on the New Jersey State Bar Family Law Executive Committee (FLEC)
- Active member of the Ocean County Bar Association – Family Law Committee, 2006 – Present
- Active member of the Monmouth County Bar Association – Family Law Committee, 2005-Present
- Member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Frequent lecturer throughout New Jersey on both the divorce process in New Jersey and how to prepare for your divorce
- Presenter at the Annual Divorce Seminar of New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
- Former adjunct instructor at Brookdale Community College
- In November 1996, Carmine R. Villani and Vincent C. DeLuca founded the law firm of Villani & DeLuca, P.C.