Robert H. Johnson, Esq.
Areas of Concentration
- Voluntary Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Involuntary Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors
- DIP Financing and Litigation
Robert H. Johnson, Esq. has considerable experience as debtors’ counsel, handling all aspect of distressed business and individual bankruptcy cases from pre-petition through a plan of reorganization. Mr. Johnson represents privately-held companies, franchisees, trade creditors, governmental entities, insurance carriers, landlords, financial institutions, credit issuers and purchasers of bankrupt debt, associations and individuals.
- Admitted to the New Jersey State Bar in 2004
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey in 2004
- RUTGERS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, Camden, New Jersey
- Juris Doctorate Degree, May 2003
- RUTGERS UNIVERSITY, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Bachelors Degree, May 1999
- Founder, The Bankruptcy Law Group at Robert H. Johnson, LLC, September 2010- Present
- Of Counsel, Forman Holt Eliades Ravin & Youngman LLC, March 2008-September 2012
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Raymond A. Hayser, The State of New Jersey Tax Court
- New Jersey Bankruptcy Inn of Court Member
Community and Civic Activities
- Volunteer with the New Jersey Bankruptcy Law Foundation and New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistant Authority Joint Financial Literacy Project, through which he teaches at local high schools about the importance of financial responsibility.
- Mr. Johnson was recognized as a 2011 “Rising Star” by New Jersey Super Lawyer.