Michael Ayres, Esq.
Areas of Concentration
- Family Law
Michael C. Ayres, Esq., has been involved in the practice of family law since 2003. Prior to becoming an associate in the law firm of Villani & DeLuca, Mr. Ayres was associated with the law firm of Einhorn, Harris, Ascher, Barbarito, and Frost in Denville, New Jersey. In his practice where his time was entirely dedicated to all matters pertaining to family law, with an emphasis on high net worth divorce litigation. After Mr. Ayres received his Juris Doctorate from the Seton Hall University School of Law, he took a position as a law clerk for The Honorable Patricia B. Roe, the presiding Family Part Judge in Ocean County, New Jersey. During his tenure as a law clerk, Mr. Ayres became certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a R. 1:40 qualified family mediator.
While Mr. Ayres was enrolled in law school, he participated in the Social for Center Justice’s Family Law Clinic where he litigated non-dissolution and post and prejudgment divorce matters throughout Essex and Hudson County. Mr. Ayres further studied International Comparative Employment and Constitutional Law at the Università degli Studi di Parma, in Parma, Italy, during his second year of law school.
Mr. Ayres and his family reside in Brick Township, where he enjoys golfing and spending time on the water.
- Member of the Ocean, Monmouth, Middlesex and Morris County Bar Associations
- SETON HALL UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, Newark, New Jersey
- Juris Doctorate Degree, 2009
- PENN STATE UNIVERSITY, State College, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Sciences in Criminal Law and Justice, 2003
- Former associate with Einhorn, Harris, Ascher, Barbarito & Frost, P.C., 2010-2011
- Former Law Clerk of the Superior Court of Ocean County, 2009-2010
Community and Civic Activities
- Member of the Barry Croland Family Law Inns of Court and the Monmouth-Ocean County Family Law Inns of Court.
- Active member of the Family Law Division and Young Lawyer’s Division of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” by New Jersey Super Lawyer in 2013, 2014 and 2015.