Benjamin M. Hoffman, Esq.
Areas of Concentration
- Family Law
- Child Custody / Child Support / Visitation
- Post Judgement Litigation
- Domestic Violence
During law school, Benjamin served as a law clerk to the Honorable M. Faith Angell of the U.S. District Magistrate for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He was also an active member of the Moot Court Honor Society and served as a student attorney in the family law clinic. After earning his law degree, Ben served as law clerk to the Honorable James J. McGann and the Honorable Michael A. Guadagno in the Family Part of the Superior Court in Monmouth County, NJ. As an associate of Villani & DeLuca, P.C., Ben devotes his entire practice to matrimonial and family law, including divorce, child custody, child support, post-judgment litigation, adoptions, domestic violence and other related matters.
- Admitted to the New Jersey State Bar 2005
- Admitted to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Bar in 2005
- WIDENER UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, Wilmington, DE
- Juris Doctorate Degree, May 2005
- THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, Washington, DC
- >Bachelor of Arts Degree, Political Science, May 2002
- Associate Attorney, Villani & DeLuca, P.C. (August 2016 – present)
- Associate Attorney, Jacobowitz & Defino, P.C.